We are excited to share with you that we have added Swim England’s School Swimming and Water Safety resources onto Complete PE.
Schools using Complete PE can now have convenient access to Swim England’s School Swimming and Water Safety Charter resources via our platform.
By adding these fantastic resources onto our platform, we will ensure that all teachers can access the necessary support and resources to feel confident to enjoy teaching and supporting School Swimming and Water Safety lessons.
The Swim England School Swimming and Water Safety Charter resources are available for free to all schools who have paid their annual membership or who have subscribed to an annual pass.
As a valued change-maker partner of the Youth Sport Trust, we have secured two FREE tickets to give away to the conference this year, taking place on Thursday 2nd March at the Telford International Centre.
To enter the prize draw click here.
Please make sure that you read the full terms and conditions.
The window for entries runs until midnight on Wednesday 18th January and winners will be announced on Monday 23rd January 2023.
Good luck and we hope to see you there!
It’s great to be back, but in case you missed it, here are just some of the resources we recently added onto Complete PE:
- A new Glossary of Key Vocabulary. The Glossary outlines all of the key words that pupils will be exposed to throughout their learning journey.
- More Non Participation Resources that can be used by pupils who cannot participate physically in their lessons, so they can still engage in the learning.
- Brand-new Brain Breaks videos that have been designed to be used whenever a short sharp physical break is required.
- New Classroom PE Resources to ensure that schools have access to a selection of resources needed for delivering PE in the classroom.
- Updated Overviews of Learning. These documents clearly outline the progressions that pupils will experience as they move through their learning in PE.
We have lots more exciting resources ready to be share with you during the spring term – so watch this space!