Complete P.E. is used by schools all across the UK and internationally. Read our case studies to see how Complete P.E. is making an impact and if the resource could support you and your school.
Belmont Primary School
Using Complete PE has made my job so much easier!
Complete PE is such a wonderful resource, and it has made such a positive impact on our school’s overall PE provision.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
A really easy resource to use
All staff are fully engaged in using Complete PE and comment on the high quality of the resource and how easy it is to use.
Twynham Primary School
A great investment
Without doubt it’s probably the best investment we’ve made using our PE and School Sport Premium!
Complete PE is high quality and the resource continues to grow.
Greenmount Primary School
The units of work provide so much support from interactive videos, questioning, how to support, explanations and diagrams. Teachers feel up-skilled, empowered, confident and enjoy teaching PE.
St Robert’s Primary School
Complete PE does what the name says ...
It does what the name says, it gives everything that is needed for staff, whether they are confident teaching PE or not. Complete PE has helped staff to refine and differentiate PE lessons and has helped to embed meaningful assessment for learning.
St Michael’s Primary School
A whole staff approach to teaching PE
100% of teachers enjoy teaching PE since the introduction of Complete PE. Teachers are now willing to teach PE rather than leaving it to a teaching assistant or avoiding teaching PE altogether.
Cholsey Primary School
Complete PE has had a really positive impact on our children and staff. There is more enjoyment around PE and an improvement in the standards of teaching.
We love it!
Thorn Grove Primary School
High Quality Teaching
Our pupils now have access to consistently, high quality teaching across the school. The teaching staff have adopted a formative assessment approach (coloured band assessment), which is now used across the school.
Manuden Primary School
The quality of teaching and learning has improved across the whole school since the implementation of Complete PE. Lessons flow, have pace, pupils are appropriately challenged but most importantly, pupil’s always look forward to their PE lessons.
Castle View Primary School
The high-quality PE lessons that have now been delivered have ensured that pupils are active for longer periods of time, their lessons are more engaging and that teacher attitudes are more positive – which is also evident to the children.
Manor Fields Primary School
“Complete PE shows a clear map of progressive lessons (and skills) from EYFS to Year 6. Teachers confidence has increased since the implementation of the resource.”
Youth Sport Trust
Proud to partner
We are proud to class Complete PE as one of our ‘changemaker’ businesses. We believe Complete P.E. provides the full package of support to teachers in planning, teaching and assessing high quality PE against both physical and personal outcomes for all pupils.
Why Complete P.E. will be
transformational in your school.
Deliver High Quality Physical Education
Our units of work cover all contexts of learning and our supporting resources will ensure that every teacher feels confident to enjoy teaching PE.
- Schools can design and create their own bespoke curriculum by selecting content from our vast unit library using our Curriculum Mapping Builder.
- Our units of work flow in a sequential order, presenting teachers with a clear progression of learning to support the delivery of Physical Education.
- The Learning Cards, embedded within our planning, provide teachers with ideas to confidently adapt learning to meet the needs of all their pupils.
On-going CPD for all PE Leaders and Teachers
Our Subject Leaders’ Area is packed full with training and resources to ensure that all PE Leaders have access to everything they need, so that they can perform their role with ease. Additional training and resources are also stored here for every member of staff to use.
- PE subject leaders can access evidence documents and supporting material that will help them to prepare for a ‘Deep Dive’.
- All subject leaders can access one-to-one bespoke subject leader support. This support can be booked whenever it is needed.
- Our Subject Leaders’ Area contains webinars and resources to help support all teachers to implement a High Quality Physical Education curriculum.
Develop and Assess the ‘Whole Child’
The units of work are ‘Whole Child’ focused, ensuring all pupils’ personal skills will be challenged, developed and assessed.
- ‘The Whole Child’ focus supports every school to evidence the personal development of all pupils.
- Our easy to use Assessment Tool enables teachers to complete quick and meaningful summative PE assessments that take into account the ‘Whole Child’.
- Our PE Assessment Tool automatically calculates the percentage of pupils on track to meet age related expectations (ARE), providing schools with valuable data.